Hey ladies --ever look at your knight in shining armor and a tiny fib escapes your lips? Don't panic --you're not a bad wife and not alone! Here are five white lies it's okay to tell your husband on occasion.
1. No, Honey. He Wasn't That Cute. Imagine leaving the theater after seeing "Les Miserables" and Mr. Wonderful feels a bit insecure after watching HUGH JACKMAN rock the screen. Would you want to hear how beautiful AMANDA SEYFRIED is? Of course not --tell him he's way hotter than that Aussie show-off.
2. I Have a Headache. Some nights just aren't meant for a hot time between the sheets. Captain Fantastic might want a good reason for being denied and a medical note provides just the ticket.
3. You Look Great. He may be cruising around in a pair of cut-off sweats and his college sweatshirt, but women aren't alone in needing a little encouragement. Ladies love to hear that we're hot and guess what? So do men!
4. I Didn't Notice You Put On Any Weight At All. Yes we did, but it's not nice to be brutally honest when he's feeling insecure about his size.
5. It Was On Sale. Lying isn't the best MO, but some ladies do cough up $200 for a pair of jeans. Men may have a heart attack at the price, but somehow a "sale" tag tends to ease the sting.