Here's 7 great stress busters from Sparkpeople.com
1. Take a Walk. Does your house or workplace feel like an insane asylum? Slip out the door, get those feet moving, clear your head and log some great cardio.
2. Call a Friend. Someone's voice must perk you up --give them a buzz, listen a bit and you'll probably calm down.
3. Write in a Journal. Expressing our feelings is a great way to cope. Let your pen do the work, capture your feelings on paper and the ugliness will soon be out of your system.
4. Play a Board Game. Everyone has a few tucked away and a match of Candy Land, Chutes & Ladders or Twister is always a good reason to smile.
5. Work Up a Sweat. Grab your jump rope, pop in a workout DVD or hop on your bike to sweat out your stress.
6. Plan Something Fun. Take your mind off things by creating the trip of your dreams or even dinner for some friends. It will take your mind off things and you'll have something to look forward to.
7. Take a Hot Bath. The suds will give your body and mind a kick, then tell them both to slow down